I should really make posts more often, shouldn't...
This has more just become a huge output for visual emotions. And not thought. Thoughts have gone other places. More important places I’d like to think. But I need to rant…I feel that coming on but I just don’t want to. I can make it till the summer….so, I got snappy in chemistry. Not that big of deal. I’m just not going to let it get worse. That’s a promise.
thefirstbroelle: thesulfurandthesea: paper-trees: videohall: Wow that’s amazing, I thought it was fake after seeing them draw on the paper. That alone is ingenious. omfg ARE YOU SHITTING ME WANT
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
So, who's ready for drumline drama?
Yeah, i’m mad. I’m fucking pissed. You can’t hand us a cadence that the newbies can learn in one or two rehearsals. No. I practically sight read the tenor part. Ian and Eric both got it down in less than an hour of working on it. And even Chandler, who has never played tenors before, was able to get pretty much all of it by the end of this rehearsal. Nick gave us a cadence...
He has 5 lines. How did I miss them!?
Because, in how to train your dragon, he’s just a background character. His only lines are when the whole town is rummaging around everywhere. You can barely hear them because he speaks in the first battle of the movie as well as the last battle, both in the background XD
Dear Future Girlfriend,
notestomyfuturegirlfriend: Aishiteru (Japanese) Ti amo (Italian) Ich Liebe Dich (German) Ya tebya liubliu (Russian) Te amo (Spanish) Kocham Ciebie (Polish) S’agapo (Greek) Je t’aime (French) Mina rakastan sinua (Finnish) Wo ai ni (Mandarin Chinese) Ma armastan sind (Estonian) Sarang Heyo (Korean) Eg elska tig (Icelandic) Obicham te (Bulgarian) Jag Alskar Dig (Swedeish) Seni...
The Late Night Labyrinth
The only way was in. The spires of green and The walls of shrubs closing in Lost, wandering, scared Love. Fear, digging into the Embodiment, laying Silent in darkness As clocks ring one All alone… So alone… So much life can make one Feel. So. Lost. And so dead. In a twisting of thought. The only way was in. The weeds quickening The fall. The tears who fall Unable to move on. And no way...
While i was supposed to work on my English paper, i started looking through some documents and i came across my extended metaphor poem that i wrote like two weeks ago but i totally forgot about it! I actually kind of like it. It’s interesting. And i wrote it late at night which makes it even better because in a way…that’s kind of what it’s about :D I’m going to post...
penciltipsandpirateships: But my one wish for...
Anonymous asked: omgbitch, text mae!!!!
Caroline's favorite fifteen prompts
writingprompts: Caroline, who is just about to finish sixth grade, looked through all the writing prompts and picked out her favorite fifteen. I was super impressed with the list and asked her permission to share it. So what follows are Caroline’s favorite fifteen prompts, in no particular order. Most of the words are her descriptions of the prompts. Thanks, Caroline. 1) The one where you fill...
Day before AP test
Finished the practice test. The multiple choice with 25 minutes to spare and the essays with a total of a little under an hour to spare XD Check my scores. Got 22 wrong on multiple choice. Which is 68%…Not bad to AP standards saying that (i calculated these online) i could get 4/7 on all the essays and still get a 4 with that XD if i got 3/7 on all the essays, i’d still get a 3 XD I...
”In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some...– (via bite-me-harder-next-time)
What we say: No no, you gotta watch the E's and the UH's and make sure you clean up that chuguhdut chuguhdut part, Just gotta make sure you watch the accents : 1 E and UH TWO e AND UH; you know? Oh and make sure that section doesn't rush: the 1 AND AND AND AND AND 4 AND, 1 E AND 2 and UH 3 E AND 4... Right?
What people think we're saying: 你好你发胖的混蛋你大概翻译看它是否真正意味着什么?